This is a question I have been asked on many an occasion.
The misnomer is that one can just call a barn company or two, get a bid for product & installation and they will be told what they need know... Delivery & install and they are good to go, right? Unfortunately, not so....
Hiring a barn company is just one of the thousands of steps that need to be taken to create an equestrian facility. Whether it is private for 1-4 horses or public such as a riding/ boarding facility, a training or breeding facility or several of the above combined - barn companies will certainly work with you selling you product and showing all your options for what they carry.
But how do you make the drive ways, arenas, footing, aftermarket items, contractors, and design of the barn itself all come together?
Here is what Amazon Ranch design does for you!
- Qualify what your needs are
- Discern the prevailing winds, flood and acts of nature on your particular property
- Create a flowing, workable and most importantly safe and beautiful design for your specific needs
- Work with you on permits needed to erect arenas, lights, barns, fencing and shelters in your geographic area
- Work with multiple major name barn companies, simplify purchases, choice & supervise installation
- Work with all your alternate contractors - ie: grading, plumbers, footing, fencing and more
- Show you an array of aftermarket products: waters, feeders, exercise devices, mist systems and more
- Stay on the job until you have signed off on every aspect of your facility, making your dream a reality!
Really Ranch - Palm Springs, CA
Really Ranch is located high above Palm Springs, CA and is a privately owned facility.
Situated on 20 acres the owner was looking for a high end home life for his horses, so we pulled out all the stops!
This facility includes:
- 120’ x 100’ lighted 6 rail high riding arena - Three 100’ x100’ paddocks with 36’ x 36’ lean-to shelters in each
- 6 horse shed row style barn - A covered, solid 40’ round pen perfect for warm up, lunging or starting colt
The Barn includes:
- 24’ x 24’ boxed stalls with runs
- 2 – 12’ x 12’ wash bays are within the barn with: - 12’ x 24’ office with:
- hot & cold water - kitchenette
- shampoo service - refrigerator,
- eco-friendly drain system - washer/dryer
- vacuum groomer - bathroom
* grey water distributed to the tree lines
Each stall includes:
- An auto fly spray system - A Kool Fog misting system
- Stall mats
And finally, Really Ranch has all arenas, runs and turnouts installed with 4.5” washed concrete sand on a chat based compressed to 90% with slope for drainage.
All rails, arenas, runs & paddocks are 5' high – 6 rail fencing (to prevent mane rub out)
Take the risk and frustration out of building your dream equestrian facility - build with us, where no project is to large or too small!
Griffin Ranch - La Quinta, CA
The Saddle Club at Griffin Ranch is a horse and horseman's dream!
The comfort of each horse and rider is paramount at The Saddle Club.
The Saddle Club features:
- The largest and most unique covered riding arena in the Coachella Valley
- A full service equestrian facility - Vet station
- A safe, functional and picturesque environment - 24-hour supervision
- In-house training and riding programs - An educated staff
- Fenced paneled hot walker (directional & speeds) - Covered round pen
- 250' x 150' with aisleway barns down each side - Bath racks in every barn
- 20 m x 60 m rubber footing & sand dressage menage - Farrier station
- Two additional raised center aisle way barns - Large outdoor sand roping arena
A clubhouse that features:
- A covered, misted patio - A full kitchen and viewing area for family and friends.
These amazing bronze works of art were designed by Tara Clark and were created by artist and bronze specialist David Spellerberg.
* Approved by Merv Griffin and the City of La Quinta, California.
Why hire an Equestrian Facility Designer?